Trekker Series snowshoes provide great traction and comfort on packed snow and moderate terrains. Great for enjoying long winter months hiking through trails and forest.
- Heel straps with quick release buckles that keep foot hold secure
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible up to - 40¦F ( - 40¦C)
- Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
- Easy-to-use dual freeze-resistant ratchet bindings that are easy to adjust and give a secure fit even with gloves on
- Heavy Duty Aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow ; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
Recommended Load: 130 - 210 lbs
Frame Material: aluminum 14-17HW
Deck Material: polyethylene
Crampon Material: aluminum
Instep Crampon: yes
Heel Crampon: yes
Dimensions: 25" x 8.3"
Weight per Pair: 3.93 lbs