A great all-around sit-on-top for almost any sized paddler.
The added length on the Tribe 11.5 gives a boost of speed, extra storage and even adventure potential over the smaller size. Beginners and veterans will find the Tribe a joy to paddle in both choppy and flat water like lakes and lazy rivers.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
Length: 11' 5" / 348 cm
Width: 30.25" / 77 cm
Boat Weight: 52 lbs. / 24 kg
Deck Height: 16" / 41 cm
Cockpit Length: 53" / 135 cm
Cockpit Width: 19" / 48 cm
Max Capacity: 350 lbs. / 159 kg