We supply Spray Decks for almost any Canoe. They have a unique mounting system and proven measurement guide to ensure a snug fit on your canoe. With many options and our ability to customize, you can design your deck the way you want it.
Classic Outdoors has measured, and installed many spray decks for store use, as well as customer. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call, or swing by the shop. Please contact Classic Outdoors for pricing, options, and availability.
- Solo, Tandem and Freighter For Most Models
- Rugged 1000D PVC Coated Polyester Construction
- Optional Light Weight 420D Nylon
- Large Zippered Cargo Hatch
- 3" Rub Strips protects your Spray Deck from wear and tear.
- Painter Tie Downs at Bow and Stern
- Paddle Pocket for speedy access to a spare paddle
- Lashing Patch Installation System allows for varying load heights.
Two and Three Piece Options
Configure your Spray Deck in two or three piece to enjoy greater freedom of movement and a whole lot more.
- Remove a portion on warm days for lounging around, or fishing.
- Stay cooler while keeping your gear out of sight and shielded form the sun.
- Unlace from one side and the canoe on its side creates quick emergency shelter.
- Joints are positioned over the thwarts for added stability
Measuring your Boat
In order to guarantee the fit of our spray decks, they are manufactured from the measurements that you provide for your specific boat.