Paddling Magazine's Winner in the “Best Transport/Storage/Launching’ category for 2018, the Wilderness Systems Heavy Kayak Cart can handle big loads and is well-suited to moving fishing kayaks and angler gear.
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds
- Large 12” diameter airless wheels never go flat and roll over rough terrain smoothly
Bunker bar frame
- adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
two height options – high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs.
- no scupper posts prevent damage to the scupper holes of the kayak
- constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength